We’re expert denters & painters by profession. Artists at Heart!
The worst is now behind. We promise to make your accident repair experience stress-free and restore your vehicle to it’s original beauty, handling & performance.
Top reasons to select CarZ as your collision repair destination:
- Towing & Pick up: We will collect the damaged vehicle from your home, office or place of event.
- Quick turnaround: Cars with minor repairs, dings, dents, scratches can be fixed same day and your vehicle delivered in pristine condition.
- Huge savings: We will beat any dealer price, any day. Come to us expecting 20% or more savings on most denting & painting jobs, without compromising on quality, workmanship, materials or facilities.
- Hassle-free insurance claims: We are tied up with most insurance companies for cashless claim processing. [Know more]
- Variety of services: We offer repairs of plastic items, paint restoration, colour change, removal of dings, dents, scratches to name a few.
Our body shop expertise includes Denting & Painting for the following:
- Major accident repairs that typically happen on highways, involving front end, rear or side impact.
- Minor accident repairs that typically happen in city driving conditions including dents, scratches, cracks, cuts either on plastic or metal
- Repair of plastic items such as Bumper, Mirror casings
- Windshield repair & replacement
- Full body painting (same or colour change, including Solid colour, Metallic or Pearl White)
- Colour restoration
- Car styling by painting or installation of body kits
- Chassis, panel and general car bodywork damage and be completely re-built and resprayed to its exact specification & perfectly colour matched
In summary, what ever the type of car damage (chassis, panel or general body damage), we are skilled to completely re-build and restore the body colour to the exact specification per factory paint.
Colour Mixing & Matching Capabilities:
At CarZ, we are experts in colour mixing & matching. Paint mixing is more an art than a science. Colour of a vehicle changes with time depending on its use & maintenance. Keeping your car exposed to nature like sun, rain, moisture, heat can cause fading or dulling. If only one or more panels in a vehicle are to be painted, our artists will carefully match the colour & shade to the rest of the vehicle rather than just following manufacturer recommendations. We carry a wide range of clears, tints and base to mix any shade to your requirement.
All work is carried out using the very latest in body repair technology, allowing you a convenient and very affordable high quality service. We use Miracle Panel Repair System
, Plasma Cutter, Airless Plastic Welder, Spot Welder, Mig Welder for Denting. Using these tools allows us to repair damaged body panels from the outside. This avoids the time consuming strip and refit process normally involved in the repair of damaged body panels. Hence, we are able to benefit our customers by reducing repair costs and time the vehicle is off the road [how?
]. Painting is only done inside a paint booth. [Why is a paint booth important?
See some examples of work we’ve done:
|Does your car looks like this?||We can make it like NEW!
No dent, paint or accident repair job is too big or too small for us!